1. Place the strip of labels on a hard flat surface. Peel the label off making sure it comes cleanly away from the backing strip.
2. Loosely fold the label in half. Turn the pin upside down. Place on the hard flat, non slip surface. A hard surface is very important.
3. Push garment down onto the upright pin followed by the label. Ensure pin stays upright in order to pierce material without breaking. Then take plastic cap.
4. Balance the flat side of the cap on the tip of the upside down spike. Push down slightly to secure it.
5. Use thumbs to exert pressure, pushing the cap down the length of the pin. It is VERY important to push it down as far as it will go.
6. Snap off the spiky part of the pin. If any excess plastic remains scrape it off with fingernail to leave a smooth flat button-like clip.
This way the label is fixed over the edge of garment such as a sock or the tail of a shirt.
1. Peel off the label and fold it in half.
2. Slide the label over the edge of the garment.
3. Holding the label and the garment together push them down over the pin. Keep the pin vertical and on a hard surface.
4. Now push the cap down the pin and snap off the sharp part of the pin.
5. Now the job is done.